Subsidy in Solar Rooftops 2023
The budgets of people have been ruined by inflation. The cost of basic necessities is escalating. Because of this, it has become harder for normal citizens to live sustainable lives. Yet, if you choose, you can cut your costs by using a strategy. But, you will need to pay a little fee just once for this. You will also receive assistance from the government in this activity in addition to this. Installing solar panels on the roof of your home is all that is necessary. Installing solar plates will relieve you of high electricity costs.
Installing solar panels on the top of your home will enable you to generate the electricity you require. The government is prepared to support you in your endeavor as well. The government supports solar energy and provides subsidies for it. You will receive assistance if you wish to put solar panels on the roof of your home. Nevertheless, you must first determine how much power you require..
What is Solar Rooftop Yojana
Solar Rooftop Yojana is a government subsidy program that encourages the installation of solar rooftop photovoltaic (PV) systems. The government of India is encouraging the usage of solar energy through this yojana. The program offers qualifying clients financial aid to install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on their rooftops. A direct benefit transfer (DBT) is used to deliver the subsidy to the consumer’s bank account.
Consumers that are residential, commercial, or industrial are currently eligible for the program. In accordance with the program, the government will subsidies up to Rs 10 lakh, or 30%, of the cost of constructing a solar PV system. The Indian government wants to install 100 GW of solar PV capacity, and the SRSSY is a component of that effort. Promoting the installation of solar PV systems in India has been a success for the SRSSY. The residential sector has seen the most installations, followed by the commercial and industrial sectors. Many things have been credited for the effectiveness of the SRSSY, including the high subsidy level, the simple application process, and the effective distribution of subsidies by government organizations. The plan also helped lower prices by creating a market for solar PV systems and their components.
The Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana seeks to mainstream solar energy use in India and provide solar power grid uniformity. In addition to reducing carbon emissions, this program intends to open up employment prospects in the solar industry.
Online link to apply for Central Govt Rooftop Solar Panel Scheme
Click Here: https://solarrooftop.gov.in/
How to apply for Solar rooftop Yojana
The steps to be followed to apply for the Solar Rooftop Scheme 2023 are given below:
- Go to its official portal whose link we have given in the article.
- On the homepage, you will have to click on the register.
- After clicking, a new page will open, inside which you have to register on the portal by entering your State Electricity Distribution Company, your mobile number, and your email address.
- After doing this, log in to the portal.
- After this, a new page will open where the application form for rooftop solar will open.
- Start your application process; fill in all the information needed in the application process.
- Then all of you click on the submit button.
- After submitting you will get approval from the department.
- After getting the approval, a team will come to check the solar panel system installed by you.
- After checking, the subsidy money of the solar panel will be deposited in your bank account
What are the important documents needed to apply for this Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- driving license
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Important documents of land where solar panels will be installed
What are the Advantages of solar rooftop yojana:
- Electricity can be saved and an adequate supply of electricity can also be provided in bad weather.
- Solar PV systems require little to no maintenance, and with the right care, they can endure for decades.
- The environment will be protected as the Solar PV systems produce clean, renewable energy and reduce our dependency on fossil fuel products
- The use of solar panels on the roof of the house will lead to a decrease in the temperature of your house and the house will remain cool.
- State and federal tax incentives and rebates are available for solar PV systems, which can further lower the cost of ownership and installation.
- Installing a solar plant, there will be a huge reduction in your electricity bill, which will lead to your social and economic development
- In addition to saving you money on energy expenditures, solar PV systems boost the value of your home or company, making them a smart investment.